Quick Fix

Sep 6, 2008 at 12:34 AM
Edited Sep 6, 2008 at 12:37 AM
Hey,$0$0$0$0New to the whole open source thing but it looks like you may have a great codebase for a game I've been meaning to port, Preferance (look.fo/preferance-card-game).  I'm not sure what the simplest way is to submit patches/fixes, but here's one I've found so far:$0$0$0$0$0Your server assumes that its own IP is 192.168... etc.  To make this more dynamic, consider using:$0$0$0$0
listener = new TcpListener(System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(Environment.MachineName)[0], 4994);$0
$0$0$0$0This will work in most cases, taking the first IP it finds from the current computer.$0
Coordinator
Sep 6, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Very good catch - can't believe I let that pass by me. I will definitely make that change tonight. Thank you for checking that out..

Scott

Sep 6, 2008 at 12:49 AM
Hey,

It may be faster to address them via IM, perhaps? How can I contact you? I'm available on MSN/GTalk/Facebook.

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 2:48 AM, xlar54 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Very good catch - can't believe I let that pass by me. I will definitely make that change tonight. Thank you for checking that out..

Scott

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (playingcards@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email playingcards@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com